The wife and I checked out Toronto’s Festival of Beer yesterday, and I put together a news item for The Bar Towel on the new beers and other announcements made at the fest. I’ll be editing and expanding the piece into a full festival report that I will probably submit to Gremolata (and link here, of course) – but first, I need to finish my bloated three-part report on the Michigan festival before it becomes completely outdated and redundant…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Old Yale Brewing Brings Back Summer Craft Cooler Sampler
- Coal Harbour Brewing Releases Beer Connoisour Raspberry Sour
- People’s Pint Brewing Opening Today in Toronto
- Upstreet Craft Brewing Opens Craft Beer Corner in Downtown Charlottetown
- Wellington Brewery & Anderson Craft Ales Release Dubbelbürg Belgian-Style Dubbel