The wife and I checked out Toronto’s Festival of Beer yesterday, and I put together a news item for The Bar Towel on the new beers and other announcements made at the fest. I’ll be editing and expanding the piece into a full festival report that I will probably submit to Gremolata (and link here, of course) – but first, I need to finish my bloated three-part report on the Michigan festival before it becomes completely outdated and redundant…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Howe Sound Brewing Brings Back Gathering Storm Dark Ale
- Field House Brewing Releases Limited Edition Cherry Vanilla Milk Stout
- Bandit Brewery Releases 2017 Vintage of Hibernator Imperial Stout
- Spencer Brewery Trappist Ale Now Available in Ontario at the LCBO
- Left Field Brewery Releases Blackburne Imperial Stout