This year’s instalment of the food blogger charity event Menu For Hope is coming to a close tomorrow (Friday, December 21st), which means you’ve only got 24 hours or so to get your entry in for a shot at the fantastic prize package we’re giving away on Taste T.O. featuring the following:
- $20 gift certificate from Sitting Around Eating BonBons
- 10 passes for a brewery tour at Steam Whistle Brewing
- $25 gift certificate from Ricebar/Wich?
- Gift certificate for one 9-inch tart from Queen of Tarts
- Gift certificate for a cheese board for two from cafe Taste
- Gift certificate good for admission on any 2008 wine tour from iYellow Wine Club
- Dinner for 2 at Il Fornello’s WinterDelicious all-Ontario menu event running from Jan 7th – Feb 13th, 2008
- $25 gift certificate from The Big Ragu
- A kilogram block of Costa Rican Milk Chocolate from SOMA Chocolatemaker
- Bottle of Amrut Single Malt Whisky from Bangalore, India, signed by Amrut’s Rakshit Jagdale, courtesy of Roland + Russell importers
- One-year subscriptions to the magazines Edible Toronto, Vines, TAPS, Taste and City Bites
For those who don’t live in the Toronto area, there are dozens of other great prizes being given away by food and drink bloggers around the world. Check out the full list over at Chez Pim, and then visit the appropriate regional hub to get further details on how to enter the draw(s) you’re interested in.
As mentioned previously, I’m hoping to pull enough beer bloggers together to set up an official hub for next year’s campaign. If you’re a beer blogger interested in participating, leave a comment or drop me a line. I plan to get the ball rolling right after the holidays so we’re well prepared for next year.